We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
This website sets a session cookie that is used to monitor visitor numbers and manage the session for logged in users. It is also used to remember your preferences for font size and text colour. This cookie is discarded when you leave the site.
By using this website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your computer.
You can change your browser settings to block cookies. However, you may find that this has a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. In the case of this site it will mean that you will not be able to use the accessibility settings to change the font size and text colour.